Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Monday, August 17, 2015
Swimming Nā Ezekiel
1. What is swimming? Swimming is when you kick your legs move your arms and dive into a pool.
2. How do you swim? By somebody teaching you.
3. Where can you swim? You can swim in a beach and a pool.
4. Who can you swim with? You can swim with your friend and your mum and dad.
5. Why is it important to swim? It is important to swim because it can save your life.
WALT write an explanation about why we need to learn to swim.
Why you should learn to swim.
Alot of people don’t know how to swim but if you learn how to swim the number of drownings in New Zealand each year will drop.
Firstly, swimming is a way of moving your body in the water. You can get someone to teach you how to kick and float also you need to learn how to breathe in the water.
How do you learn how to swim?
You can learn how to swim by going to a public swim school like Pioneer or Jelly Park where you will get a teacher and they will teach you the basics.
Where can you swim?
You can swim at a public swimming pool,lake or a river also at a beach. It’s good to swim there, because it is a public space and if you need help there are a lot of people there that can and will help you.
Who can do it?
It doesn’t matter how old or young you are you could be a 58 year old person and still learn how to swim.
It is important to learn how to swim
Nā Jaleel & Sharleze